Agile IT leaders focus on the needs of others. They acknowledge other people’s perspectives, give them the care they need to meet their work and personal goals, involve them in decisions where appropriate and build a sense of community within their teams. This leads to higher engagement, more trust, and stronger relationships with team members and other stakeholders.
What Agile Leaders do…
- Embrace every aspect of agility
- Set a clear vision that their team can embrace and own
- Believe in their mission and live it on a daily basis
- Build a culture of self-organizing and self-managing teams
- Focus on what really matters- delivering value
- Help their team members take care of the customers